Support for embassies
The Sustainability Advice programme supports the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) and its embassies through various types of activities.
The support to embassies is demand driven and includes:
- identification of opportunities and risks for Multi-Annual Strategic Plans and related project portfolios. The focus is on the fields of environment, climate, sustainable development, women’s rights, and gender equality;
- operationalisation of these opportunities as well as risk management in proposed programmes;
- improvement of monitoring and results measurement on the issues mentioned above;
- support in communicating, reporting and knowledge sharing of the results of mainstreaming sustainable development to administration, public and parliament;
- development of new Multi-Annual Strategic Plans and result chains.