DSU support for embassies
The DSU supports the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) and its embassies through various types of activities.
The support to embassies is demand driven and includes:
- identification of opportunities and risks for Multi-Annual Strategic Plans and related project portfolios. The focus is on the fields of environment, climate, sustainable development, women’s rights, and gender equality;
- operationalisation of these opportunities as well as risk management in proposed programmes;
- improvement of monitoring and results measurement on the issues mentioned above;
- support in communicating, reporting and knowledge sharing of the results of mainstreaming sustainable development to administration, public and parliament;
- development of new Multi-Annual Strategic Plans and result chains.